Microgestin and Hair Loss

Q: What are the risks of hair loss for an androgen sensitive person after stopping Microgestin?

Symptoms:  Hi,
I'm 19 years old and have been taking Microgestin fe 1/20 and then 1.5/30 for roughly a year, for acne and to regulate. I recently found out that it is one of the highest androgen birth control pills, and though my blood tests are normal I seem to be androgen sensitive (mild/moderate acne, very oily, some excess hair in some areas). I'm switching to ortho tricyclen lo, but I did find online that some people have experienced hair loss after taking loestrin (microgestin's equivalent) because of androgens. Since I'm androgen sensitive I'm pretty worried.
How common is this, and since I'm androgen sensitive should I be worried about this?