Micronor (Norsthiserone)

Patient : Hi there, I have recently started taking Micronor; as I asked ther Dr what could best conrtol my mood swings... I have been taking it for 3 weeks now and can still see that my moods are out of control!! One minute I am crying, the next raging mad - I was wondering if this is the best pill for me, or if there is a better; as at the moment my only use is hormones.
Symptoms:  As above
Doctor :   Hello, Mood swings are a part of progesterone effect and form a part of premenstrual syndrome in general. If microno r is not allowing you to settle on your mood swings and in fact aggravating it then you matches to opt for another low dose oral contraceptive called LOESTRIN-LO which has better compatibility and more control over premenstrual syndrome and mood swings. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards