Microscopic hematuria and pain but no idea why from urologists or my provider

Patient : I have pelvic and lower abdomin pain since oct. 5. Was treated for bladder infection with 2 antibiotics. Burning urination gone and all traces of infection gone. Treated for PID as a precaution because of pelvic pain. No STD's. And had a painful antibiotic shot in arm because they werent sure what was wrong. Also been seen by two german Er's.Last monday a urologist did a scope of bladder and kidney and an xray. Says everything looks fine. Still pain...feels like worst menstraul cramps and occasionally when i stretch it feels like and ovary area is being pulled. Pain with bowel movements brings to tears. My doctors next step is a gynecologist. Wont give pain medicine because she doesnt want to hide any serious pain symptoms. Frustrated and hurt dont know what to do while i wait for 2 weeks for gynecologist. Doctor keeps telling me if worsens go to ER. When i go they check urine then say go see provider next day. they keep passing me back and forth and nothing is helping. I dont know what to do?