Mid-cycle bleeding, missed period, negative result PT

Patient

Q: Hi,

I had my last menstration on 18 June 2015 and ended on 20 June 2015.
My husband and I had unprotected sex twice, the first was after few days after my period and the other time was on 1 July 2015.
on 2 July 2015 night, I had mid-cycle bleeding until 5 July 2015.
I was supposed to have my next menstration period on 19 July 2015 but no signs of having my period.
On 22 July 2015, I did a pregnancy test but it was NEGATIVE.
today, 30 July 2015, I had a spotting again.
I haven't tried to test again. Could you let me know what is possibly happening to me?
I'm planning to do a preganancy test tomorrow morning.

Thanks

Symptoms:  Big breast, always sleepy and tired, always hungry
Doctor