Mid September I was seeing someone for a bit and

Patient : Mid September I was seeing someone for a bit and we ended up having oral sex and ever since then my vagina hasn't been the same. I've been thinking that it's a yeast infection and two weeks ago i bought a remedy to get rid of it but it still hasn't gone... maybe it's something more? my dischard is kinda cloudy and has a little odd odor to it, what do you think it could be?? before then it used to be really itchy and red but now it barely itches but the odd dischard and odor is still there. what do I do??
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Noted the history of oral sex, followed by changes in the vagina, cloudy discharge with a little odd odor to it, itchiness and redness reduced on self-treatment (not mentioned). I would advise you the following in such a situation: Get an examination and tests done by a Gynecologist so get a confirmed diagnosis and a proper course of treatment.