Mid Upper back pain, gets crunching sound when stretched

Patient

Q: I have back pain, its only on the mid back more towards the right ride. Its on the rib cage joint to the back done.
When i try to stretch straightening my back, i get a crunching sound. It only happens on one spot every time i do. I get that crunching sound every 5 min as i try to stretch my back. I feel like slewing as the day does and makes me very uncomfortable.

As advised by a General Physician i visited to a physio therapist.
Explained add the issues i had and after checkup they found that the stop i get crunching sound and pain is hard. Muscles are not flexible there and was told that regular stretching should resolve it.
I do workout. Stopped all the weight exercises and doing only the stretching only but its not helping me. Like i said i started getting crunching sound when i try to stretch.

Below is my personal details
I am staying in SouthAfrica (Midrand, Gauteng) from past 2 years, Indian born.

Symptoms:  Back Pain, feel like a hunch on the pain stop, crunching sound every time i stretch
Doctor