Middle back pain after eating

Patient

Q: Every time I eat any meal .. I feel annoying pain in the middle of my back..
and after cracking it.. pain goes away.
I was advised that this could be related to stomach.. but I believe that it is something in my back.. because pain totally vanishes after cracking my back againt a hard edge.. (I lean backward against the edge till it cracks.. or sometimes get it pushed by my wife)
this is becoming so annoying and is affecting my life .. I normally apologize and avoid any business dinner or any invitation for food.. because I know I will suffer if I could not get my back cracked after eating.
any ideas?
thank you so much in advance

Doctor