Middle back pain, difficulty moving.

Q: Alright so I am a 21 year old male I am pretty normal not overweight or anything, no history of previous back pain or operations relating to my back, not on any medication, allergic to penicillin.

Basically I was in my bed not doing anything the next thing I know I get up and my back starts to hurt in the middle area. It hurts to inhale deeply, it hurts to cough, it hurts to lift things, it hurts to walk, basically it hurts when I move in any way. It almost feels like I have an air bubble between 2 of my discs. I also feel slight pressure at the top of my head when I try to inhale too deeply.

What could this be? Please help.