Middle finger gets stuck in a bent position

Patient : Hi..trying to figure out what the ailment is..more than arthritis, not exactly carpel tunnel but i get symptoms of that too,.................... my middle finger bends into grasp when i close to fist. When i open it stays bent. It will open if i pull it to out. it feels like stretching a taught rubberband.
Doctor :   From your description, the condition affecting your middle finger seems to be, what is called the Trigger finger or sten osing tenosynovitis, a condition that affects the tendons in your fingers or thumb. This limits finger movements, and when you try to straighten your finger, it may lock before popping out straight. It may be caused by local swelling from inflammation or scarring around the tendons that normally pull the affected digit inward toward the palm. Anti inflammatory medication such as ibuprofen, naproxen etc. along with stretching may be useful. The most rapidly effective treatment is a local cortisone injection around the affected tendon, and if that even doesn’t work surgical procedures to ultimately remove the inflamed or scarred tissue may be considered.