Migraine almost everyday

Patient: I am a college student who become busy and almost study everyday. recently i have migraine that takes couple hours until it dissapeared and just ignore it untill now it happens almost everyday. usually i think if i have migraine it will dissapared if i sleep or eating something or listening to music. in the beginning it works. but, now it does’nt. my medical history so far just get malaria but never been in hospitalized before. my parents doesn’t have any related medical history just hypertension from my dad and cafe au lait spot. before get to college, i ever had headache which is usual and rare and usual dissapeared if i get enough sleep. my question is am i sick (in chronic stage or it just normal)? thanks.

Symptoms: Migraine

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.Such headaches with fatigue, exhaustion are mostly due to either Migraine or Tension Headache.You should however also get your eyesight tested.The Migraine headaches are usually unilateral, associated with throbbing, vomiting sensations, photophobia and phonophobia while Tension Headaches usually present with heaviness in head, band-like sensation over the head with sleeping difficulties. Drugs like Flunarizine, Propanolol, Amitriptyline are used in treatment of Migraine.Tension Headaches are treated with Amitriptyline, Escitalopram with behavioral modification treatment.If on examination your doctor feels that the headache requires evaluation, he will get you an MRI done.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.