Migraines and Sharp Arm Pain

Q: A few hours after I get a migraine, I get a sharp pain in my left arm. It will sometimes go up to my shoulder and teeth. The pain lasts for an hour, but it's very sharp so I can't do anything during that time. I also can have pain in my chest, but have been to the cardiologist and my EKG is normal, as well as my BP. The pain is mostly in my arm/shoulder.

I thought I could have been having something like a heart attack the first time I got it, but was told by the cardiologist that it is likely due to the migraines, and my heart is healthy.

I take migraine preventative medication, as well as migraine treatment medication for when I get the migraine, but have done so for years and this recently started over the past few months and do not know what it could be?

Symptoms:  Sharp pain in the bicep of my left arm; goes up to the shoulder socket and sometimes teeth