Migraines or what is causing all these symptoms ?

Patient

Q: What am i having ? is that Migraine , brain tumor or a cancer ?? cause the symptoms are too similar , i have a handful of Analyzes if you wish to see i can send them through the Email if you wish :), Thank You for your time Doctor :)

Symptoms:  Nausea and vomiting , intensifies in the evening , Neck pain and i am feeling like if it is inside the neck , a nerve maybe , pain in different areas in my body such as the heart , pain in my right leg same as the pain in the neck , and when i try to harden the muscle my leg shakes rapidly , a popping left ear all the day , Shortness of breath right before the nausea , low blood pressure with the nausea reaches down to 100 / 55 and sometimes 90 / 60 , sometimes i feel the heartbeats are not stable , my stomach sometimes feels like fighting inside it and
eructation inside it ,besides i am feeling Stressed and depressed
Doctor