Migraines throwing up

Patient : I'm getting. Migraines the need to go to the toilet and sometimes throwing up I think it is triggered by some food or drink
Symptoms:  Need to go to the toilet migraines throwing up
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. You seem to be having Migraine Headache. Migraine headaches are usually unilateral, associated with throbbing, vomiting sensations, photophobia and phonophobia. A clinical examination specially Neurological Examination, fundus examination are a must to rule out any other Neurological problem which might also require Neuroimaging. You should see your doctor. He will classify the headache and if it is Migrainous, treatment would be with the drugs like Flunarizine, Propanolol, Amitriptyline. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.