Migraines - Why only some citrus fruits?

Q: Hi,
Since I was a child I have suffered from severe migraines as a result of eating oranges, clementines and tangerines - sometimes lasting days.
I'm now in my thirties and I routinely eat lemons, limes and grapefruits with no problems at all, so as a result I tried eating orange again and suffered from a serious migraine and felt as if I were going to vomit.
I have done extensive research on this and want to know what the actual cause is.
I have established that citrus fruits are a common trigger for migraines and that this may be down to Tyramine or Synephrine, however, these two chemicals are also found in other fruits that do not trigger migraines. Can you please assist in a specific diagnosis for this condition, which chemical is likely to be responsible and why it is only these three fruits that cause migraines and not all citrus fruits?

Banana man