Migranes and muscle attacks

Patient

Q: Hi im a 22 year old getting migranes more than 4 times in 1 month sometimes, yesterday i started feeling dizzy an dgot a migrane and today i have a light headach and feel like there is prsure in my head, i know it sounds strange but i have been given pax because i was rushed to hospital one getting a muscle attach where my hands start feeling numb an d my muscles starting pulling together it sounds strange but this happend one day after riding bike, and 2 days ago i was lying and watching tv and this happend again and i just keep telling myself relax because im so scared to of getting an epileptic attack. please help i realy do feel weird and i cant keep going to the docktors and paiying all that money because i dont have an medical aid.
I just wish someone new why im getting these migranes and attacks on this young age.

Doctor