Mild cortical scarring in the left kidney with a cortical

Patient : Mild cortical scarring in the left kidney with a cortical cyst in the uper pole
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. This data needs to be evalua ted with your RFT values and symptoms. A cortical scarring can be present in normal individuals due to any previous kidney infection, and even a cortical cyst can be an incidental finding. In fact, most adults will have a few cysts which care benign. So, if you want to know more, you can initiate a query stating the symptoms, and the RFT values. Hope this was helpful, Regards