Mild Scoliosis and massage

Patient : I have mild scoliosis and I have been stressed latley and I was wondering if it is ok to get a massage?
Doctor :    If you are feeling stressed lately, you can go ahead and try a relaxing massage. Your mild scoliosis is not a contraind dication to do so. One of the most effective methods of helping muscle tension is receiving a massage. Massage therapy has been a proven technique for alleviating the strains, stress, and tensions of the muscles. Deep tissue massages are able to get deep into the muscle, thereby massaging the source of the tension. Exercising is also a good way to release the tension in the muscles, and the mind will also feel the positive effects of physical exercise. Relaxation techniques and yoga can also contribute to alleviating tension in the muscles. By keeping the muscles loose, the tension is less likely to build up. Stretching the muscles is also a great way to help smooth and release the tension.