Mildly sore or aching hips after dancing.

Patient : When I dance for over an hour either in a club or in a zumba session, my hip starts to feel sore the following day & is sore for a day or two. It is mild because I can go on doing regular activities, but it still worries me as it happens every time! What is the matter with my hip?
Symptoms:  Mild sore hip/s, aching hip/s
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. The most likely possibility for such pain is muscular pain. Continuous Long hour stress on muscles result in fatigue of muscles and resultant pain. I will advice you to do hot fomentation of the area and apply diclofenac gel. You can share my opinion with your doctor. I hope it helps. Take care.