Milk consumption

Q: I have cravings for milk so i drink on average a gallon a day. if i don't my mouth area, not my wholeface, turns yellow and i get very bitter, snappy, and crabby.
i have been told by a nutritionist to cut back on my milk intake, but i can't. i really can't the more i'm not allowed to have it the more i feel my body is telling me i need it. i asked my doctor and she said she didn't know what was going on and just to lower my milk intake.
the craving is only for milk not dairy products, i have no craving for other dairy products, and i only get the yellow with the lack of a gallon a day of milk.
more than half my calaries every day come from milk. if i go through periods of time when i drink less than a gallon but more than half a gallon after a week or so i have the need to drink more than one gallon a day for a few days and go back to my half to 1 gallon a day.
what is wrong with me?
(just FYI incase it helps i have depression, obessive compulsive disorder (not related to milk), agoriphobia, social anxiety disorder, generalized anxiety dissorder, panic disorder, insomnia, bi-polar, PTSD, mesyophobia fear of germs and contamination, gender identity disorder, and i have a MBI of 57)