Minimum how many days required to get pregnancy

Q: Hi Doctor

i had sex with my girl friend on march 10th , 11th, 12th 14th 15th and 16th

her period expected on 12th so she took tablet for 3 days for delay period

she stopped take tablets after 15th she didn't get period

we tested urine test on 20th morning the result was positive

is there chance to get pregnancy and is it enough time to know with in 9 days after had sex

Please help me

If the test has been positive for pregnancy then she is pregnant for sure as you had unprotected sex for a week before the onset of menses and she hasn't taken any emergency contraception as well of the same, so it's likely that the results are correct and she is pregnant. This can be further confirmed by a repeat urine pregnancy test after 3 days with an early morning urine sample.