Patient : I'm wondering if I'm allergic to mint and cedar, and if these even sound like allergies, and if I should get it tested. Whenever I come in contact with mint, I get very nauseous. If I smell it I get a headache, a very nasty one, within minutes. If I ingest it (which I've stopped doing) I get ill within the next hour or two. When it comes to cedar, it's once again the smell. Except with cedar this cold burning sensation spreads through my longs and I start to feel nauseous, and eventually it's a little on the hard side to breathe and a little hard to talk. Should I get this checked out?
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.