Mirena fitted but having these weird sensations

Patient

Q: I have the mirena coil fitted 8 months now, no problems very little bleeding, have had no bleed for 4 months now. For the last 2 weeks ive been having bad enough cramps sometimes i have them all day, other times half the day. I could get them for a few days together and then a gap of a day. A few days ago i thought i was getting cystitis, as i am prone to them, i had all the symptoms but not the frequent loo visits.
I had the cramps for a month or 2 after getting the coil inserted and nothing again until now. Sometimes during sex it has started to hurt which has never happened before, its like a pinching sensation. Is it anything i should worry about?

Doctor