Mirena Removal-how long after can a woman have sex

Patient : How soon after mirena removal can a woman have vaginal sex? Can she have clitoral stim. w/o penetration? Can she have anal sex? Thanks
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query, If the concern here is only vaginal sex and clitoral stimulation and nor contraceptio n, then it can best started the day she gets it removed. There are no such restrictions at all. The only concern is that she would be off her contraception and after the withdrawal bleed, she may start ovulation again by next cycle and then pregnancy may be a chance. So to prevent that a barrier contraception may be used regularly unless you both are planning for a pregnancy. SEX- vaginal or anal are not a contraindication after removal or even during MIRENA in situ. Regards