Q: I am not sure if I had a miscarriage or not. I had really bad abdominal pain for about three days, I thought I was just on my period, but I wasn't suppose to be on it for another week. When I went to use the restroom, I felt something kinda big (about the size of a golf ball) come out of me. I know I should have checked it out, but I was too scared to. I just flushed it, and walked away. Now I am regretting doing so, because now I think I might have had a miscarriage.
The guy I slept with insists he used protection. How can I tell if I had a miscarriage without having to go see a doctor?