Q: Hello,

I haven't had my period in about 7 weeks. On Sunday after being nasueus for two days, I took a test and it was positive. Other than the naseua, I had no other symptoms besides some headaches in the afternoon, which I thought were eye strain. I did notice the following days that I had some food cravings and was very tired at night. I also had some mucus discharge for about a day but that is gone as well.
However, starting on Wednesday all symptoms have gone and I have had terrible cramps and diarrhea. I feel absolutely normal. Yesterday my uterus felt heavy like right before my period and as if I wanted to push out what was in there.

This is my 4th pregnancy and I have already had on miscarriage. I am concerned about the utter lack of symptoms and continued cramping. Truthfully I have no idea what is going on or what I should do?