Miscarriage , abortion

Patient : I had an miscarriage scan report says endometrium 1.2 cms with significant retained products of conception noted at fundus and mid cavity what does it mean pls help me out m skad
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the question. The report simply means that its an incomplete abortion and parts of the conception are still remaining in the uterus and pregnancy has not been completely aborted. You may require a dilatation and curettage. But you must consult consult your physician for an opinion to take an informed decision. I hope i have answered your query. regards