Miscarriage at home. Do I need rogaine shot?

Patient : I have O- blood and had a miscarriage at home last night should I go get a Rogaine shot?
Doctor :   Thank you for your query. Since the miscarriage occurred at home, there could have been no way, in knowing whether the baby’s blood group was Rh positive or negative. It is better to check with your partner if he is Rh positive, if yes then there is a possibility for the fetus to be Rh positive in such instance it is better to take the rogaine shot to avoid future pregnancy complications. Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.