Miscarriage complications

Patient : I had a missed miscarriage, and had it medically managed. 4 weeks later I got my period back but after 10 days of bleeding it was discovered I hadn't passed all the product. Resulting in a suction D&C. I had no bleeding afterwards. 2 weeks after the D&C right on schedule for my period I started bleeding. I has PMS before. Is it possible to get my period back so question
Doctor :   Unscheduled bleeding after medical miscarriage is common and should not raise an alarm unless retained products of conce ption is still present in the uterus. Medications are available to stop and/or regularise the bleeding pattern. Please consult your doctor.