Miscarriage or just a bleed?

Patient : I am 4 weeks and 6 days Pregnant, last night I experienced tummy cramps, pain in my side when I moved and bleeding. The cramps have decreaed 2day but I am still bleeding. Is this miscarriage I have had a miscarriage before and this feels different.
Doctor :   I understand your concern about bleeding due to miscarriage. Bleeding during pregnancy may be a sign of a possible misca rriage. Most miscarriages occur before the 12th week of pregnancy. And since you've had a previous history of miscarriage, you are at a higher risk. I would suggest first to consult your Gynecologist to rule out miscarriage. Your doctor may repeat the beta HCG test to see if the levels are rising. A decrease in the level of beta HCG may require an ultrasound to rule out a miscarriage.

Guest: i'm so sorry for your loss.
Guest: i'm so sorry for your loss.