Miscarriage or pregnancy?

Patient

Q: I was 7 days late for my period. I woke up this morning and had very heavy bleeding for a few hours and then it just stopped. I still have cramps, but no blood. I took a pregnancy test 3 days ago, and it was negative. Could I be pregnant or having a miscarriage?

Symptoms:  7 days late. negative test. sore breast. cramps. heavy bleeding for a few hours (like first day of period) then suddenly stopped bleeding, but cramp continue. VERY heavy discharge a few weeks ago. sex with condom on ovulation day.
Doctor