Miscarriage pathology report

Patient

Q: Please tell me the result because am not understanding the report of my pathology miscarriage the report says : Received in formalin labeled products of conception are multiple pieces of red brown soft spongy tissue mixed with blood aggregating to 8x6x1.4 cm no fetal tissue is grossly identified representative sections submitted in three cassettes os/ GS
sections show products of conception with immature chorionic villi , ac utely inflamed and partially necrotic , and begin secretory endometrium there is no morphologic of hydatidiform mole or malignancy

Doctor