Misplaced Laryngeal prominence (My adam's apple has moved off centre)

Patient : Good day doctors, My Laryngeal prominence has moved off centre about 15-20mm to the right. I noticed it around a week ago and compared some old videos and photos to double check. It has definitely moved. I feel no discomfort and have no other symptoms. It is around the same size as before but just off centre. when I swallow I can see it move up and down my trachea. The other visible lumps further down my trachea are in their normal position as I can see when I swallow. What could this indicate?
Doctor :   Based on your description of the neck swelling, it seems to be a thyroglossal duct cyst which is a form of congenital ne ck cyst. It is formed in the intact Thyroglossal tract, which is the tract formed with the migration of the thyroid gland to its normal position during embryonic life. Your doctor may examine the swelling and if required may refer you to a surgeon for the surgical removal of the cyst. You may need antibiotics if the cyst is infected and associated with symptoms like pain, temperature, difficulty swallowing etc.