Patient :Dear Doctor,
Few days ago, due to an accident in my kitchen, I broke a glass bottle.The glass particles had shattered all over the place.
i had cleaned the area to best of my ability.However now I am anxious that some of the glass particles might have been invisible to my eye and might have entered the uncovered food vessels lying around.This food was later ingested.I want to know what will happen if glass has been accidentally ingested?
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.