Miss

Patient

Q: Hi

Yesterday afternoon at around 1pm my boyfriend was masturbating (we weren't having sex at any time prior or after) and he came on my thighs.

However, i was sitting upright on my chair with my legs closed when he did so (covering my vaginal opening i assumed) and some semen accidentally sprayed (?) ON my vagina, like above the lips.

I quickly grabbed a towel and wiped it off my thighs, then i stood up and with the same towel wiped underneath where my vagina was. Im not sure whether i got any semen into my vagina as i was in a panic mode.

I then sat on the toilet and washed myself with a bucket of water, without touching my opening directly but rather just around my vagina. It was sort of a rough wash-off and not really thorough.

THEN i washed my hands and used a new towel to dry myself. Five hours later i took the plan B or morning after pill.

So i was just wondering, is it likely that I'm pregnant? Or was it not possible in the first place? Because I'm not sure whether the water killed the sperm or if it is possible for the towel to push sperm back into my vagina. And if it was all possible, how effective the morning after pill was.

I had sex on the 16th of January, my last period was on the 1st of January and my average cycle is 55 days with my expected period due on the 25th of February.

I am so paranoid and would love for some expert advice on this. Thank you!

Symptoms:  No symptoms so far.
Doctor