Miss

Patient

Q: I last had my depo shot july 2013. Then i consulted a doctor so that i can withdraw on depo since i am no longer sexually active. She gave me pills to start my period. I forgot the name of the medicine. I took it nov. And i bled dec. 5 2013 and had my period for over a week. The first few days were heavy then spotting occured for another week or so. Its almost the third week of january and why has my period not yet come?

Symptoms:  I have back pain sometimes and i have cramps on my lower abdomen.
Doctor