Miss

Patient : Hi I'm 19years of age I lead a healthy life style , my last period was 26th of February and it's not the 14th of April, my cycle runs like clock work 31days , I have done 5 hpt 4 bfn and 1 a faint postive sore tender nipples, don't feel bloated but look it, slightly constipated and slight cramps but not my usual period cramps, I went to the doctor 4 days ago and she did a blood test and it came back negative but she said because I got the postive she wasn't sure and I had to go back every Monday for two weeks to get blood test if my period dose not show, what is your opinion am I arnt I?
Symptoms:  Tender nipples, constipation, bloated, slight cramping but to the left, lower back pain, emotional