Miss

Patient : Hi, some six months ago I began to experience a very fast heart rate that made my heart heart alot, which included shaking of my hands and head tremor. I fail to relax and get anxious and nervous all the time mixed with a feeling of fear especially before leaving the house. These symptoms get worse especially when I ha d an occasional drink with friends....I would like to know if any of these symptoms can be cured and if it's some sort of hormonal imbalance especially related to My throat or brain because they haven't felt normal since. Your help will be kindly appreciated.
Symptoms:  Head tremor, fast heart rate, frequent trips to the bathroom, uneasy tense feeling, fear, moist throat, shaky hands, trouble breathing, headaches, tension in the neck, jittery
Miss-1