Miss

Patient

Q: Am I pregnant?
Hi me and my partner have sex a lot we have been having sex for a long time now it got to a point were we have sex 4 a day I use to take pils that stop me from getting pregnant I stopped taking them around a month and a couple of weeks coz he left to work and I got my period straight after I stooped taking the pils now he came and we had sex 4 times a day with out protection or pils I got my period late and I finished 2/3 weeks ago now I'm bleeding light don't now what it is I'm having back pain really sleepy and stomach pain also I feel like eating and at the same time I don't please help me out thank you.

Symptoms:  Back pain , stomach pain, dizzy , sleepy , feel like eating and the second I don't , and I'm bleeding
Doctor