Miss

Patient

Q: Hi,
My toddler had her 13 month vaccine shot last April 2014 , but I got a phone call from the doctor yesterday telling me the vaccine that my daughter recieved was 1 month out of date, and it it recommended that she gets another shot,
I'm really not sure what to do, I don't like the idea of 2 shots of this vaccine(Men C and Hip). Because the 1st vaccine could have worked, is there anyway of finding out, would a blood test show this? Do the active ingredients degrade very fast , or is there a window of time?
Thank you in advance for your reply

Doctor