Miss

Patient

Q: Hi, I'm 18 years old female and for the past 3/4 years I've had stretch marks on my legs and it's stopping me from doing anything! All of my friends when they go out can wear Shorts or skirts but I'm so humiliated by them I never go out in anything that is above my knees! I've tried oils and cream but they just seem to make it worse:( even when i go swimming with my family I wear men's swimming trunks to cover them! Is there anything you can do to help them? It's ruining my life!
If you would like the photos can you email me back thanks:'(

Doctor