Miss

Patient: Iv been feeling very sick the last week and a half, first thing in the morning and last thing at night, i wasnt actually being sick until about 2 days ago where iv been sick but my appetite has been abit off , cant stomach certain and all iv been craving is chocolate and salt and vineger and the smell of things make me want to gag, im so tired iv been sleeping. A good 9 hours and still be tired through the day, all i want to do is drink water mouth is always dry wich is leading me to go to the toilet more than usual. Im spotting brown discharge. Not heavy. With only extremly mild almost not even there cramps that last a few mins. Shall i do a test ?Thanks

Symptoms: Sickness, tiredness, going to the toilet more often, brown spotting

Doctor: