MISS CARRIAGE AND PREGNANCY ISSUES

Patient

Q: Hello my name is sree
my problem is regarding pregnant and periods.
I had a miss carriage on NOVEMBER 16 -2014.After november i got my next period normally on DECEMBER 15 th.After that i got normally on JANUARY 11 th 2015.
Untill this stage every thing is normal. In FEBRUARY my period was missed and on 11 the february ligth pink spotting was there for 3 days. Even on napkin is not full but when i wipe the tissue i will see some spot.
Again on March 2 nd , not my period date as well i see spotting again for 2 days but on third day flow is bit more with small cramps. I don't no what is my position could you please advise me whether positive or some thing . Now i need to test or what is the solution iam literally dont know what to do please help me.

Symptoms:  REGARDING PREGNANT PROBLEMS
Doctor