Ask The Doctor > Pending > MISS CARRIAGE AND PREGNANCY ISSUES

MISS CARRIAGE AND PREGNANCY ISSUES

Patient: Hello my name is sreemy problem is regarding pregnant and periods.I had a miss carriage on NOVEMBER 16 -2014.After november i got my next period normally on DECEMBER 15 th.After that i got normally on JANUARY 11 th 2015.Untill this stage every thing is normal. In FEBRUARY my period was missed and on 11 the february ligth pink spotting was there for 3 days. Even on napkin is not full but when i wipe the tissue i will see some spot.Again on March 2 nd , not my period date as well i see spotting again for 2 days but on third day flow is bit more with small cramps. I don’t no what is my position could you please advise me whether positive or some thing . Now i need to test or what is the solution iam literally dont know what to do please help me.

Symptoms: REGARDING PREGNANT PROBLEMS

Doctor: