Miss hyaat lucy halwani

Q: Hi, im 14 years old and i think i have raynauds disease because recently, my fingers have started going yellow near the top when it is cold, even when i wear GLOVES!! and only a few days ago did my finger start going BLUE because it was so cold. any advice? thanks!!

Symptoms:  Fingers going numb, and blue, tingly feeling in fingers

Thanks for choosing "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query.
If it's only the change in color, then there is nothing much to worry. Getting pale or blue hands when exposed to cold happen naturally as a normal reaction of our body to cold. It's an issue if there is an accompanying pain. If not, then there is nothing much to worry and you can be good. Do wear gloves when it is cold outside.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

Wish you good health!