Miss Last White Pill in pack

Patient

Q: Hello, I miss the last white pill in my pack before t he non active pills start. I was to take the last one yesterday and took it this morning instead. I am sexually active. How should I proceed.

Doctor

A:   Hello, I understand your worry about this situation. I would suggest you to take the last pill on the next day and continue taking the non active pills.
Since you are close to the menstruation, the probabilities of becoming pregnant if you have unprotected sex are very unlikely. The egg most probable be infertile by that day. I wish you the best.