Miss Leanne bate

Q: I have been ttc for 2 years now and was referred to a hospital to start fertility tests. I had a Hsg on 10th fen and was due on my period on 24th feb. I have still not come on my period and am now 2 weeks late. The test came back all fine and tubes are healthy and not blocked. All other tests have come back normal. I have not done any pregnancy tests as I thought I wouldn't get pregnant this cycle as I thought I had the test too late on in my cycle. so I am just wondering if this is normal after a hsg test or could there be another explanation?

Symptoms:  Hsg test done all come back normal, 2 weeks late period, spotted for 3 days after hsg, slight belly cramps now and again