Q: I have missed my period for a week and took a my test it was faint posetiv and i had hopes of having a good pregnancy...after in my 5 week pregnancy i started to get light bleeding pink and red not Brown...no clots, no pain, light cramping when i move but when i rest no cramps....i was worried that i am misscarriying...also is this normal? Could i still be pregnant...what should i avoid doing? I har Intercourse the night before...any relevance to this?

Symptoms:  Brest tenderness, nausea and mood swings.

A:   Thank you for your query.
It is advisable that you go to the gynecologist & opt for a transvaginal ultrasound scan to see if the pregnancy is fine. Also opt for hormonal analysis for βhCG, estradiol & progesterone if any of these values are low they could be supplemented to support the pregnancy. During a conception the uterus generally descends down therefore in some women sexual intercourse early on in pregnancy can cause bleeding. It is advisable to abstain from sexual intercourse for some time.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.