Missed 3 days of Birth Control Pill

Patient : Hi i am an 18 year old girl i forgot to take my pil (ovranette) 3 times this month and didnt make them up i have unprotected sex all three times i have been feeling sick and faint quite alot and am a litlle worried
Doctor :   Hello, I understand your concern about possible pregnancy. I might have to say that it is very possible that you could b e pregnant. Oral contraceptives are highly effective when taken correctly, since you missed three pills consecutively this increases the chance for the ovum to be released therefore increasing the chance of fertility. Surely, the only way to know is by taking a pregnancy test. You could do it yourself especially if menses are late for a week. If the results were positive, you might want to confirm that by taking a blood pregnancy test done by a health care provider. In the future try to comply with your contraceptives or consult your physician for other methods that have longer action period. I wish you the best.