Missed 3 days of contraceptive pills

Patient : I have the implanon in and it was supposed to be out at the end of November. So I am now on the pill but I have forgot to take the last few pills of the packet. Anyway my boyfriend and I had sex on the 16, 23rd and 25th of November with out any condoms. I did 4 hpt's and they all came back negative. I did have early symptoms such as morning sickness, tiredness, tender breasts and bad cramps. They have all gone now, is there any chance I could be pregnant?I don't know when I ovaulate because I haven't had my period since June. If you can help I'd appreciate it
Doctor :   It is unlikely that you are pregnant. But if you will miss your period after this cycle of birth control pills then you may do a blood HCG test which is a more sensitive test to detect pregnancy. I hope this helps and please practice safe sex always.