Missed 4 pills, took 4 then had unprotected sex

Q: I haven't had a period for 2 years, I missed my pill for 4 days and then took 4 at once and had unprotected sex, will I be okay?

Symptoms:  none

A:   Thank you for your question
! It looks like you have been taking birth control pills for last
two years .i.e. the active pills because of which you are not having the period.
Is it right? When 4 pills are missed then the birth control pills may or may not
provide complete contraception depending on the phase of the menstrual cycle
they were missed. It is suggested, that just to be on safer side opt for plan B medication
(i.e. morning after pill) within 72 hours of the unprotected sexual intercourse.
Hope that answers your query. Have a Good day.