Missed Abortion in first trimester

Q: Hello doctor!
I am zeenath. My age is 24 at present. I had two recurrent miscarriages, first one is at 13 th week(16apr15) and second one at 8th week!(29july15).
For the first pregnancy, I had first scan at 8th week everything is fine and good in that scan even the heart beat also, but in the second scan it showed"no evidence of cardiac activity " then my doctor advised to perform vaginal misoprostol for the termination. After my first cycle I conceived again then I had my first scan at 8th week but the scan showed that my baby had only 6 week and 2 days growth and also there is no heartbeat! After a week gone I started bleeding.
Then my doctor said that it is a missed abortion due to the presence of some residue of the first pregnancy. I am so depressed now. This time I had d and c to clean my uterus. Can you please explain me what really happened to me? And also I need to know whether this is affect my future pregnancy? Thank you doctor!